Wednesday, October 29, 2014

KINDRED SPIRITS IS LEAVING ELKMONT


Hill Spirit has always loved visiting Kindred Spirits.  Cute and unusual things were always appearing.  Elkmont will miss Kindred Spirits and wishes Pam the best.

For all of you that know me, you know I have put blood, sweat and tears into this special place since we opened the doors in 2011. It has been my passion...as natural as the air I breathe. Along this journey, I have met so many wonderful, talented people....and many of you, I am fortunate enough to now call you my friend.

I am grateful for each and every one of you....those that have shopped at and supported Kindred Spirits since the beginning, all our new found friends since opening in Elkmont, and the wonderful artisans that have made Kindred Spirits the special place it is known for.  May God bless you all, and thank you from the bottom of my heart.
 Pam 


Facebook Thoughts:
*Kindred Spirits has always been such a wonderful place to shop and just "visit". We have made friends with you and some of the artisans you have supported. You are outstanding and have always created such a beautiful and warm atmosphere full of beautiful things at great prices. GOD has great things for your future!

*I am so sorry, Pam Grubbs Hertenstein. I loved having you as my neighbor in Elkmont. There was something about waving in the mornings that started the day right. My best wishes for you.

*I hate this so bad! It was a perfect little shop for Elkmont!

*It has been my go-to shop over the years as well. You have such talent! I pray that the Lord show you quickly your next adventure and that you will be able to use your gifts in New and exciting ways!! Love you, my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment