Wednesday, July 6, 2016

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BEING ABLE TO HANDLE EMERGENCIES?



The Hill Spirit has talked to many people who are concerned about tornadoes, natural disasters to more scary things as well as losing a job or a death in the family.  If you are worried about this as well, there are basic steps that will cover most things. The Survival Podcast website has lots of tips to help you.

Here is an example:

"I had to dig into my food storage when my husband had an accident that landed him in the hospital. He was off work for 4 mos and I was so glad to have the reserves. I didn’t have to worry about groceries and could concentrate on the major bills when we didn’t have his income. I use this example when I talk to people about being prepared."

Listed below are links to two podcast shows you might be interested in:  

"This may seem like a basic beginners show but I will bet even the seasoned prepper will gain something and if nothing else will be better able to help others get started.  Prepping doesn’t have to be complex or expensive, what it must be is specific to a set of goals, today we talk about simple ways to make that happen."

ZERO TO PREPARED - PART 1

ZERO TO PREPARED - PART 2


Warning: Jack used to be in the military.  His language isn't always rated G; it can be a bit coarse at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment