Thursday, April 20, 2017

BARRY'S CORNER - LIVING IN ELKMONT


I was leaving school a little later than usual today and as I walking out of the gym, a student that was in my elementary classes a while ago was coming in. She opens the door for me and I said "thanks for helping an old man out". 

She replied "you're not old Coach Pugh"..."You're always having too much fun to be old". 


I thought about that as I was driving away. I think as we age we let a lot of life's struggles get us down. One thing I inherited from my mom is my love for a good laugh! I always try to find a laugh every day many times a day. It's just human nature to me. When we refuse to find humor In our lives our lives become too serious. 


Laughter really is the best medicine. Life isn't lived without laughter. It is just surviving! Find some humor in your days! Great way to beat the stress and I hear a good laugh burns some calories! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment