Friday, May 11, 2018

RIDING WITH CHIEF DONNIE

LOVE getting out and riding the country side, so Vick and I were doing so this evening when we went by a small farm. As I looked at the side of a large red barn, I saw a pig standing and leaning up against the side of the barn smoking a cigar. 

I thought to myself no big deal until I saw he had a PEG LEG. I looked at Vick and told her I have to go back and see what his story is. I walked up to the house front porch and there sat a old man. I asked him about the pig. 
He said, "Yes, he goes outside to smoke because my wife doesn't like for him to do it inside the house." The ole man went on to say that the pig lived inside with them and was a very smart pig, with high school and college degrees, and worked a full time job at the local bank. 

I said, "I have heard of smart animals before and don't doubt you a bit, but what about the PEG LEG?" The old man just looked at me and said, "Well son, when you have a pig that smart you don't want to eat him all at one time."

No comments:

Post a Comment