Tuesday, April 12, 2016

BARRY'S CORNER - LIVING IN ELKMONT



Was reading earlier about the gender neutral bathroom facilities. I have decided to to tell the truth. Inside I have always felt TALL. I have tried my best not to scoot the driver's seat all the way back but it is getting harder and harder. I try to secretly duck as I go through doorways, but I am through hiding. I will now openly duck in the doorways, shop in the Big and Tall departments, complain my hotel bed is too short, and have my driving license changed to reflect the height I "feel". Yes...ridiculous. 
 
This seems to be where we are heading though. I know there are those who live their lives thinking they are in the wrong body etc., and while I would never discriminate against them it seems personal. Don't push it on others . Just my opinion. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment