Saturday, September 19, 2015

NATIONAL PREPAREDNESS MONTH - DAY 19

You may have wondered if you should put a few things aside, just in case. You don’t know exactly what the “just in case” situation might be but you have a feeling things are just not right. Your gut instinct is saying things are different. Perhaps this is a time to begin planning a life of self-sufficiency.

Something to Think About

Today, as I was loading some groceries into my car, I thought, I am only making fajitas and I had to go to the store. What shape would you be in if you had to visit a store for your next meal’s supplies and the store wasn’t there anymore? It really made me think. We are preparing and living the life of self-sufficiency to the best of our current ability but we are NOT 100% there yet.
HOW DO YOU BEGIN?

Self-Sufficiency Simplified

You may not have a lot of space or a lot of money. Believe me, you are not alone, but it can be done. The biggest step is the one you are thinking about. Just make a committed decision to begin. Once you start you will add on to your plan on a consistent basis and you will begin to gain a sense of security knowing you are better prepared than you were.

The whole process of being prepared is a mindset.

No comments:

Post a Comment