Friday, September 18, 2015

OWL BOUTIQUE GRAND OPENING


  HELLO FROM AN OWL:

My name is Alisa Koken, my husband (Rip) and I have lived in Ardmore for over 7 years now and we truly love the North Alabama area. However when thinking of a place of where to start my business, Elkmont was for me. It has made a wonderful effort to support the "shop local" movement and I wanted to be a part of that and the extremely friendly community. I have spent many years riding my horses on the trail and never thought I would be blessed enough to be a part of this wonderful little town. Everyone I have met has been so welcoming and I am thrilled to be here.

Owl Creek Boutique will be a place for other local folk to offer their handcrafted work to you at a reasonable price. We have about ten vendors who are very passionate about what they do and they are all happy to do custom orders. From sprucing up your home to finding the perfect gift for that special occasion, Owl Creek Boutique will have it all!  Refinished & re-purposed furniture, home decor, wreaths, jewelry, folded books, crochet accessories, canvas art and paintings, lotions and scrubs, and baby clothes and accessories are waiting for you to discover. 

I have been a newborn and maternity photographer for the past 4 years and have loved every minute of it. Photo shoots will also be offered in addition to our other products and services here at the Owl Creek. The addition of our first baby has only made this part of my business that much more enjoyable! 

You are invited to our grand opening on September 19th.  Come celebrate with us as we offer you food, music and a few small giveaways. If you haven't checked out my new business yet, please do! We are open and can't wait to meet you.
After we are all settled in, we will offer weekly craft classes! We want to be involved with the community of Elkmont. 
Operating Hours: 
Wed-Fri 10-5 and Sat 9-6
Sun, Mon & Tues - closed

No comments:

Post a Comment