Tuesday, November 22, 2016

BARRY'S CORNER - LIVING IN ELKMONT

Okay....I'm going to blame these things on running and more blood going to my legs than my brain. It started on Saturday. I realized I couldn't find my phone. I stopped and looked under seats, tore the car apart, turned around and headed back to Florence. I told my mom I would talk to her later I had lost my phone. I hung up........and realized I was talking to her on it. 

Then tonight I had fallen asleep on the couch. I heard something hit the floor and figured it was my phone. I couldn't see it so I figured it must have rolled under the couch, right? It's dark under there. I turned on the flashlight app......yep....I said I turned on the flashlight app and looked and looked for it under the couch! Lack of blood to the brain or fried from kids! I think I need a break! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment