Monday, November 14, 2016

RUNNING RED DEVILS AT STATE


 
I am a very proud coach today! The our two state qualifying girls did great in their race today. 



The boys team got some sweet redemption by beating the two teams who beat them at sectionals to place 7th in the state! 


Chase Prater finished 4th overall and Chance Bailey 7th and received All-State honors! Great job by everyone!


This was the last race of the season today for the boys team and two girls who qualified for state. This was the 12th year for me to be heading to the Indian Mounds. My seniors that ran were in first grade when I started coaching! 


I have seen a lot of changes and growth in the sport of Cross Country over the years. Our program has been fortunate to have state qualifiers every year I have coached.  Hard work has paid off for them. Sweat, (a lot of it this year) determination and many, many miles have led them to a fantastic season.

No comments:

Post a Comment