Friday, September 4, 2020

RIDING WITH CHIEF DONNIE

Over the weekend Vick and I were riding some back roads in Tennessee, when we came up on this small private own drug store. I went in side and walked up to the counter were this little old man dressed in a white smock was standing. He politely as if he could help me. I ask him if he had anything to cure hiccups. 

He turned around to his work table, took a glass and filled it full of water. Then he slowly turned back around and threw the glass of water in my face and yelled at the top of his voice at me. When asked why he had done what he did, he smiled and said you don't have hiccups anymore DO YOU? 


I wiped the water from my eyes and said to him, I DONT KNOW.  LET ME GO TO THE CAR AND ASK MY WIFE BECAUSE SHE IS THE ONE THAT HAS THEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment