Monday, May 20, 2013

YARD SALE FOR LANCE KENNEDY

I am trying to get things together to try to have a fundraiser for my brother, Lance Kennedy. Right now, I am planning on a yard sale, June 7-8 (hopefully) and all proceeds go to help pay bills while he is over in Atlanta at Shepherds for rehab.  My brother is 35 years old and had a stroke April 4.  It affected his right ride (no movement) and his speech.  He has a family along with his wife Ashley Kennedy and a little girl, Kylee who is 4.  She just had a birthday and he didn't get to have it with her. Ashley has been trying to work some but I know she is wanting to be with him there and help him. However, they do have bills to be paid and her income is all they have coming in right now. So I am asking if you have anything you want to donate to the yard sale.  It would be appreciated.  THANK YOU!
Contact info:  Leigh's facebook page

Leigh Kennedy Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment