Sunday, May 4, 2014

A VISITOR REALLY LOVES BELLE CHEVRE


I recently had the divine pleasure of discovering, touring, and tasting at Belle Chevre Creamery in Elkmont, Alabama. This place is amazing! We scheduled a group tour and tasting with several of North Alabama’s finest female wedding vendors. It was so much fun to hang out with these ladies and eat some delicious goat cheese! Belle Chevre’s owner and our amazing host, Tasia, was so sweet and welcoming, knowledgable, and passionate about her work. I think we all left feeling incredibly inspired by her. Thank you, Tasia, for such an unforgettable experience. I am still feeling exhilarated from the experience.

Belle Chevre not only offers amazing goat cheese for purchase, tours, tastings, and classes, but they are also available for events too! Weddings, private parties, you name it! I am so excited about this! Belle Chevre Creamery is such a unique space that would be the perfect setting for any event!

Let me rave on Tasia and Belle Chevre just a little bit more… They have been featured on The Today Show, in O Magazine, Southern Living Magazine, Real Simple Magazine, and Cooking Light Magazine, just to name a few. Tasia also has her own cookbook (this woman does it all!), which most of us ended up snagging for our own homes ;-) I can’t wait to try her delicious recipes!!

So, if you haven’t picked up on this yet, I LOVE Belle Chevre! I am so proud that such an amazing and successful business is right here in Alabama. I brought my camera along with me for the tour and tasting, so I thought I share some the photos with you today :) Enjoy!




LINK: Erin Lindsey's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment