Sunday, May 25, 2014

SADDNESS - THE BAKERY IS CLOSING IN JULY

This is probably the hardest post I have ever had to make. It's taken me a while to write, to figure out how to say what I am about to say. Due to several different factors, I have decided to close The Bakery at Elkmont. This has been a hard decision, one that I have been thinking on since January. I have enjoyed the last 2 years, & all the dear friends I have made. This is a decision I have prayed about & feel the Lord's peace that this is the direction I must go now.

I will be officially closing by the end of July. At this point, seeing as I am mostly booked now through July, I will not be accepting any more orders. Any order that is on my calendar for after July, I will be in touch with you if I have not already.


I want to thank you all for all of your love & support during the last 2 years. I am truly blessed to say I don't have customers, I have friends! It's been a great journey & I will always look back at all the fond memories I have made. Thanks again for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment