Monday, November 9, 2015

ELKMONT TEACHERS OF THE YEAR

The Limestone County Board of Education held its annual Teacher of the Year dinner last week. This year the Elkmont teachers of the year are Alicia Bates and Beth Bates.
Congratulations to these two wonderful ladies. 



PRINCIPAL'S CORNER:
Alicia Bates teaches first grade at Elkmont and is the grade level chairperson. She is a hard worker and is dedicated not only to her students but all of our students. She has a positive attitude each and every day and she makes a difference in our school. I want to congratulate Alicia for being named Teacher of the Year. 



Beth Bates has been a teacher of many hats since I have become principal here at Elkmont. I am not sure she has taught the same classes any of those years. That is a difficult task because you have to plan all over again and learn new subjects. Mrs. Bates has never complained about it to me at anytime. She has been a team player through and through and willing to help in any way she can. I appreciate her hard work and her flexibility. It has made my job a lot easier with the attitude she has. I want to congratulate Beth for being named Teacher of the Year.
Garth Garris

No comments:

Post a Comment