Friday, September 1, 2017

BARRY'S CORNER - LIVING IN ELKMONT


Sitting here at lunch and reading all of the tributes to Leah. She was a strong young lady. One of my memories of her is when she was in the 2nd grade. We would be on the playground and when I blew the whistle it was time to line up and go inside. Never failed that every time Leah was still playing and I would have to call her by name to line up. This happened almost every time. I finally asked her one time why she didn't line up and she told me she was having so much fun she didn't want to stop and go in. 


I think that sums it up. She lived her life to the fullest everyday and enjoyed cheering, softball, church, volunteering and smiling as she walked these halls and sidewalks daily. 



She had to feel bad and some days you could see it but she just didn't want to "go in" yet. Such a special young lady. Such an inspiration to so many! 

She is where she belongs now. She is where we should all strive to be one day. She has "gone in" to greater things. Pray for her family and Trace. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment