Monday, November 20, 2017

REBECCA SUSAN LONG - OBITUARY



Rebecca Susan Long, age 65 of Athens, AL, passed away on Saturday, November 18, 2017 at her home. Mrs. Long was born on January 23, 1952 in Marshall County to C.A. and Janet Morrow Lawrence.  She was a member of Oakland Church of Christ.
 

Mrs. Long is survived by her husband, Larry Long of Athens, AL; daughter Farrah Simpson (James) of Elkmont; son, J. Scott Long (Robin) of Florence, AL; three grandchildren, Lauren, Danielle and Lena Simpson; one sister, Bonnie Green of Huntsville, AL.

Services for Mrs. Long will be 7:00PM Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at Limestone Chapel Funeral Home with John Gibson and Jeff May officiating. The family will receive friends from 4:00-6:45 prior to the service. There will be a private burial.

Honorary pallbearers are Brandon Craig, Daron Stanford, Jonathan Stanford, Brian Daniel, Brady Daniel and Cody Daniel. 


Farrah wants you to know that:
I am so humbled by so many who have said sorry and offered prayers and sweet thoughts for me and my family. I am so thankful for you all. I wish I could reply to you all individually.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment