Tuesday, November 7, 2017

RIDING WITH CHIEF DONNIE

This weekend my wife and I went to the movies and as we were waiting for the ticket booth to open, we noticed a young girl walk up and looked at the sign in the window. The sign read “UNDER 17 NOT ADMITTED “. The girl looked to be about 15 or 16 and she walked off to the side and began to make several phone calls. The booth opened, we got our ticket but before my wife would go in she wanted to make sure she was ok. She went over to her and said I noticed you seen the sign and may not be able to go in the theater and if we could help her in anyway? The young girl just smiled and said that she would be able to enter the theater BECAUSE SHE HAD CALLED 16 OF HER FRIENDS. My wife just look at me.😳😳(16+1=17 get it)

No comments:

Post a Comment