Tuesday, August 7, 2018

IT'S SCHOOL TIME


It's about that time!!! School starts on August 8th with our school opening our doors at 7:30 am. 



Our janitors have been working hard all summer to get the building clean, floors shining and they look so good. Our teachers are starting to get their classrooms ready to greet those smiling faces!!! 



As I look forward to this year, I'm reminded how fast time flies and what a awesome job we have. It seems like only yesterday that my own children started school and now one has graduated and the other is a junior. You will never regret the quality time you spent with your children during this school year, re-enforcing skills taught at school. I know together we can prepare our next generation to be ready and able to face the challenges that lie ahead. 


In closing, I would like to invite the community and you to visit and be our active partners at Elkmont High School. I fully understand the importance of the job we have at hand, to love and educate our children. With your help, I know we can be successful and have one of the best years yet!!! 

Thank you
Bill Tribble Principal

No comments:

Post a Comment