Friday, July 7, 2017

THE RED CABOOSE OPENED YESTERDAY!!!!!

Today was awesome!! Had some hiccups along the way but for our first day, I think it went rather well. The kids did amazing. They worked really hard considering it was a first for all of them. I want to thank everyone that came out to support us and were patient while my teenage crew learned the ropes.The menu is not set in stone. 


I will be adding and taking away (tweaking) until it is what we (the town of Elkmont) want. I will post regular updates on Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat as that happens. We are up for suggestions! Please feel free to suggest menu items, hours, etc. This is YOUR restaurant!! 

This is our Menu as of today , so feel free to call ahead. Remember, this is not a fast food restaurant and it is cooked to order. 


So come on in, sit a spell  and visit. 
Red Caboose Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment