Saturday, March 18, 2017

THE RUSTIC ROOSTER CROWS TODAY


The Rustic Rooster is the newest business to join the Elkmont family.  Located behind the post office at 25565 Levie Davis Drive, it is having its open house, March 18  from 8am to 5 pm. The Grand Opening will be April 22.

My name is Donna McCown. My husband, Kevin, and I recently purchased Wilson and Robbie Davis’ home in downtown Elkmont. You may also know us from Local Peoples Gas Co. We have an online auction (BID IT TO WIN IT) but decided we needed somewhere other than our home for online winning pick up. 

Then one day while I was at the park with my granddaughter, it hit me. My home, Elkmont, is too beautiful to keep a secret, so we decided we needed to try and bring more traffic in, to visit our wonderful little town. 

That’s where The Rustic Rooster came into play. Items range from antiques/vintage pieces, vinyl creations, crochet, things new and old, and boutique clothes. Also, there is room $5 or less and we are open for your creations as well. 

To start out, our hours will be Thursdays and Fridays from 10am to 6pm, Saturdays from 8 am to 5 pm and Sundays from 10 to 4. I am a big believer of supporting our local small businesses because we are the ones that make the world go around.

No comments:

Post a Comment