Thursday, July 19, 2018

BARRY'S CORNER - LIVING IN ELKMONT

It's 5:30. I wake up and think "do I really want to get up and run?" Then the rationalizations start..."my feet hurt"....."my legs are sore"...."do I have any clean socks"...."I wonder if all that pounding makes me shorter?"...I can lay here and take inventory of all the reasons not to or just get up and do it! I know the answer...so do most of us. 

Getting up is 1/2 the battle in most things in life. We can choose to let our "aches and pains" hold us back or get up and live. Life can be tough. A lot of people I know are going through some rough times right now. It will get better. 


If you have to lay there and skip a "run" or two do it but get back at it! Life can be too great to lay and push snooze! Choices...as long as we are breathing we have them! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment