Wednesday, July 11, 2018

LAUGHING WITH DONNA

A doctor and an engineer entered a chocolate store. As they were busy looking around, the doctor stole 3 chocolate bars. As they left the store, the doctor said to engineer, "Man! I'm the best thief ever, I stole 3 chocolate bars and no one saw me. You can't beat that."


The engineer replied, "Okay, you wanna see something better? Let's go back to the store and I'll show you real stealing." So they both went up to the counter and the engineer said to the shop boy, "Hey, would you like to see some magic?"
The shop boy replied, "Yes!" The engineer said, "Give me one chocolate bar." The shop boy gave him one, and he ate it... He asked for the second, and he ate that one as well. He asked for the third, and finished that one too.


The shop boy asked, "Okay, what are you trying to pull here? Where's the magic?" The engineer replied, "Check in my friend's pocket. You'll find all three bars."

No comments:

Post a Comment