Friday, January 13, 2017

BARRY'S CORNER

Coming out of the Grocery store this afternoon and this little girl and her mom were making their way to the car. The mother was on the phone talking very loudly. She proceeds with a string of profanity. I turn around out of shock and she promptly tells me to mind my own $#%# business. She then blushed and says "sorry Coach Pugh". 

I vaguely recognized her as someone I had in class years ago. I wanted to say a lot. If she could apologize to me and not have an ounce of regret for that innocent little girl she needed some kind of adjustment. 

Kids are watching and learning from everyone but especially mom and dad. Young parents and all of us need to remember that! It just makes me realize what a lot of these kids are exposed to. Say a prayer for them. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment