Sunday, January 22, 2017

BARRY'S CORNER

I have been surrounded by strong women all of my life. Women who have loved, laughed, and made me who I am. I was taught to respect women and to treat them with respect. 

 
I work with some of the strongest women around in the education field. 


I was blessed with a beautiful daughter who has become a strong woman who inspires me everyday and impresses me with the grace with which she lives her life. 


I have a wife that through her strength moves me to strive to be a better man and know that through her strength contentment in my life is achieved. 

March if you want. Shout from microphones and carry signs if you must. 


In my life the subtle actions, the quiet strength, the guidance I find in their accomplishments resounds louder than anything! Thank you to all of these women and the lives that they have touched! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment