Tuesday, January 24, 2017

MISS CONGENTIALITY..YOUR NAME IS BRIANNE


This past week has been one I will never forget. From rehearsals every night to backstage bonding with 11 of the best young women on campus, it was a remarkable experience. 


I was awarded the title of Miss Congeniality, which is something I did not see coming but am honored to receive. This award was voted on by the other eleven contestants that are now great friends of mine.


Besides this award, your support is something I cherish. The outpouring of love from my hometown brought tears to my eyes. You are all wonderful people! I can not say
thank you enough for the kind words, thoughts, and prayers sent to me through out all of this. 



If I could send a personal thank you to everyone, I
would. I can not wait to get back home and repay my great community through service and support like you have graciously given to me.

Sincerely,
Brianne Hargrove
Miss UNA's Miss Congeniality 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment