Friday, February 10, 2017

BARRY'S CORNER - LIVING IN ELKMONT


True story! Today was Jump Rope for Heart. We had the music playing from the Beats Pills on the top bleacher. It is customary for kids to put their money, toys, necklaces , left over pizza etc. on the bleachers close to the bottom. I sat down on the bottom bleacher when we came in. The music was sounding funny so I stood up and climbed to the top  to see what the problem was. I heard a kid snicker and say "Coach Pugh has a tail". Yep....a necklace had found its way to my backside and was hanging on for dear life. Coach Clem was laughing so hard she was no help. We finally uh..retrieved it and I came and sat down a little red faced but laughing. I then overheard a girl say "I wonder if that is where my ear rings went?" Uh........No....... just another day!


No comments:

Post a Comment