Thursday, February 9, 2017

JASPER CURTIS "J.C." GLENN - OBITUARY

Jasper Curtis "J.C." Glenn, age 52, of Jasper, passed away on Monday, February 6, 2017 at Walker Baptist Medical Center.

The family will receive friends on Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. at Collins-Burke Funeral Home.  Memorial services will be Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. in the Collins-Burke Chapel. Thomas Hyche will officiate.

Mr. Glenn was preceded in death by his Brother-Joey Hyche; Nephew-Corey Glenn; Parents-JD Glenn and Josephine Glenn, Paul Hyche and Met Hyche; Sister-Paulette Daniels.




He is survived by his Daughters: Tonya Willis; Miranda Vibanco; Jackie Dodd and Allison Alexus McKim; Son: Justis Glenn, of Elkmont;  Sister: Sarah Spann; Brothers: Ronnie Glenn and Donny Glenn; 6 Grandchildren. Ex-wife and lifelong friend:
Mary Glenn Garrison, of Elkmont.

 
He was my friend when I was just a little girl. We fell in love and became husband and wife. He became my daughters' father. Did not once complain when he took them to all their different school activities. The girls were his...he was their father. Then we were blessed with a beautiful son. No two parents could ask for a better son than Justis. Now don't get me wrong we had our problems but when it came to the kids they were his and he loved them more than life itself. After our divorce, I am thankful to say we remained friends. We was able to put all those bad feelings aside. I would had done anything for him. I am so grateful that I am helping to plan these final steps. He is no longer in pain or having problems breathing. I know he will be looking down on me...unless he is working on getting a ball team together. JC, I love you all ways that a woman could had loved a man. I am so proud I can call you my friend. Thank you so much for taking my daughters and giving them a father. Thank you so much for a wonderful son. Until we see each other again, my friend I love you...💕 Mary Glenn Garrison

No comments:

Post a Comment