Monday, June 5, 2017

BARRY'S CORNER - LIVING IN ELKMONT


I've heard the the quote "The best thing to do when it is raining....Let it rain". Rain falling always gives me time to pause and be still. I feel like I can sit without guilt. Another result of being raised by parents and grandparents who thought "idle hands were the devils' handiwork". Sitting and thinking and opening up those packages of memories I've stored. Much like the rain it is a cleansing. It might sting when it first hits but then it washes over you and can refresh and eventually cause growth. Moving on...change...whatever you choose to label it is natural and needed like the rain. And like our lives, it flows and touches places that it won't ever touch again. Peaceful out here tonight! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment