Friday, October 18, 2013

HOMECOMING PARADE

The homecoming parade and community pep rally was terrific.  The sun did make an appearance and added to a perfect October evening.  Hope tonight is just as perfect.  Go Elkmont!!!



Cindy Wales Thoughts - Event Organizer (did a fantastic job)
My cup runneth over tonight! I have never been more proud to be from Elkmont. The Homecoming Parade and Community Pep Rally were AWESOME! God answered my prayers and the sun came out right on time! I can't say THANK YOU enough to all those who helped and participated and turned out to watch!!! 


A special thank you to Donnie Joe Johns, Deputy Jason, Elkmont Volunteer Fire Dept. for working traffic, Curtis White & Citizens Bank, Amelia Smith, Mayor Compton & Town of Elkmont for allowing us to have the parade, Stan Davis-Grand Marshall, Principal Garth Garris, and my wonderful helpmate Bradley Wales for all his help and support. I'm one blessed woman tonight!!! Don't forget to come out again tomorrow night to support our Red Devils!!!! Go Red!!!

Pep Rally Photos:




Photos of Parade and Pep Rally Link: Downtown Portraits


No comments:

Post a Comment