Thursday, August 29, 2013

ELKMONT VOLLEYBALL - CALLY GLASS

Another Elkmont article from the Decatur Daily that makes it a worthwhile trip to the gas station to get a copy. 

Cally Glass is one of the leaders of the Elkmont Red Devil volleyball team and she’s only a junior.
Elkmont’s volleyball team has no seniors.




“It’s a young team and we’re building,” said Elkmont coach Mary Jane Hobbs. “We get great leadership from Cally and our other two juniors, Caila Norman and Bailee Gooch. They are leaders on the floor by example as well as skill.”
Elkmont opens its season today with a match at East Limestone.


Glass answered some questions this week for Daily sports writer David Elwell.
Question: What is your most favorite thing about Elkmont?
Answer: I like the fact that everybody grew up together. We all live pretty close to each other and we’re all good friends.
 

Q: If you could meet anybody in the world, who would it be and why?
A: Dylan O’Brien the actor from “Teen Wolf.” I watch that show every Monday. He’s the comic relief on the show. I love comedy.
 

Q: If I gave you $50 and told you to spend it at the store of your choice, where would you go and what would you buy?
A: I would go to Wal-Mart and buy a Spanish dictionary. I’m taking Spanish II and our teacher told us we would need a Spanish dictionary. I found out today that I should have bought one.
 

Q: Favorite TV show?
A: I love the “Big Bang Theory.”
 

Q: If you could go on your dream trip, where would you go and why?
A: I went on a mission trip to Ecuador. I would definitely like to go back and see the kids that we got to help.


ARTICLE LINK: DECATUR DAILY



No comments:

Post a Comment