Wednesday, June 4, 2014

REDD THOUGHTS

Eric Redd lives just north of Elkmont and wants to share some thoughts with us.  Wish him the best of luck in the future.

"The results are in it seems...I received about 9% of the vote, Pullum received about 38%, and Smith won with about 53%.

I'd like to thank everyone's continued support for my run for Sheriff. This has been a humbling experience and I appreciate everyone who trusted and believed in what I stand for.

I'm inspired by so many people who share my views of this country and believe in upholding and defending the Constitution as our founding fathers intended.

I will continue to be a 2nd Amendment Advocate and Constitutionalist committed to upholding and defending the oath I took to this country while in the Army.

As I've been saying from the beginning of this campaign, This is WHO I AM. I believe in the positions I've taken during the election. This was not rhetoric or propaganda to get elected...I appreciate everyone who saw that and took a stand against the status quo of politicians, careerists, and opportunists.

I urge everyone to stay involved...its easy to get down because "your guy" didn't win.  We don't fight because its easy...we fight for our country and our Constitutional Rights because its hard. As anything worth fighting for is.

I salute you all! Thank you and God Bless!


Eric Redd

No comments:

Post a Comment