Friday, May 6, 2016

ANOTHER BOSS HILL STEW IN THE BOOKS

The annual community gathering, The Boss Hill Stew, was May 4.  As always, a great time and great food was enjoyed by all.

MARCUS HOBBS:
Words cannot express the appreciation to all of our family and friends who helped to make the annual "Stew Day" a huge success. I won't mention names because I don't want to leave anyone out. Your generosity will never be forgotten! We probably had the biggest crowd yet and I know Uncle Boss would be proud! 


A special thanks to my Elkmont High family for turning out today....you are truly a special group of people and I am so proud to be a part of EHS! Already planning for next year....a lot of work, but so worth it! I'll forget how tired I actually am in a few days....maybe! Time for a nap! Thanks again!


STEW THOUGHTS:
I had such a wonderful lunch experience today in Elkmont at a community event that was put on by the family of one of our fourth grade teachers. I had goat stew and truly got to experience Elkmont, AL. There is something to be said about country living! Marcus Hobbs I had a great time and enjoyed my goat stew!


I am so proud of you, Greg and all the others that helped with the "Boss Hill Stew" today and was so glad I got to see all the wonderful people from all over. Sure did miss Dean to but you all are doing a great thing and I know she is proud. Next year I'm gonna be there all day so I can get my visiting in. I know alot of people missed seeing me today. Ha! Thanks again for a terrific get-together. I know it was enjoyed by all.

Great to see a few folks that I don't see very often. Great tradition at the Boss Hill Chicken and Goat Stew. Thanks Marcus Hobbs for continuing that great event.



WHO DOESN'T LOVE CHOCOLATE

No comments:

Post a Comment