Tuesday, May 24, 2016

BARRY CORNER - LIVING IN ELKMONT


Watched the seniors practice for class day.  Seems like yesterday they were walking in the gym in kindergarten on the first day of school. 


Watching them walking down that aisle I couldn't help but think about the shoes laces I've tied, the bruises I've seen, the emotional break downs I've tried to comfort and yes, the punishment I've dealt out. 


These kids have been a part of my life for many years. Every year I get sentimental thinking about how just yesterday there biggest worry was " will we go out today?" And now "real" life is going to happen. 


Grab it! Take hold with both hand and wrestle with it, push it back at times, hold it tighter at times, grab another's if you wish and embrace it with all you have. 


Look ahead always and look back with a smile. You have talent, ability and time on your side! My God bless all of the seniors of 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment