Wednesday, March 21, 2018

ELKMONT NEIGHBORS HELPING NEIGHBORS


There are so many stories of the wonderful people who have been there to help each other during this time of cleaning up and rebuilding.  The following is an example of those stories about neighbors helping each other in their time of need.


What an awesome community we live in...we are so blessed to have such wonderful family, friends, and coworkers who truly care about our family. We could not have accomplished what we did today without you all! Thank You from the bottom of our hearts for all of the food, help, messages, texts, visits, and phone calls today. I'm especially impressed with our kids friends who showed up today to lend a helping hand...it's says a lot about you young folks...glad our kids have you! We are forever grateful! Much love to all!
Marcus Hobbs 


If I lived a hundred more years,I don't think I could ever show my family's appreciation to our community of friends. When we look out the door and see cars lining the road for a quarter mile to lend assistance to me and my neighbor,it brings tears to my eyes. I hope I can one day be the friend and neighbor to yall if ever needed. Thanks to everyone for the many things you have done for us in our time of need. Love to all....."Mayor" Jamie Dawson.

No comments:

Post a Comment