Thursday, June 20, 2013

ELKMONT CHEERLEADERS PREPARING FOR NEW SCHOOL YEAR

Day 1 of Cheer Camp went awesome!!! The girls worked so hard and learned so much!!! They did all of this with a great attitude and smiles!!! I'm one proud cheer coach!! Praying for another safe, wonderful day tomorrow!! Go Red Devils!!!!!!

I am one proud cheer coach!! All 3 of my cheer squads have worked so hard this week at camp!! I wish everyone could see their work ethic in that gym during camp. They kept working hard even when they were tired, sore, and even injured. You do have the opportunity to see what they learned this evening. 

 Middle School Squad

I invite all family, friends, and Red Devil Fans to come to the Elkmont Gym at 5:00 this evening to see our Middle School Expo. Please come support them tonight!!  


                          Varsity/JV Squad

We have postponed our JV/Varsity Expo until next Friday at 6:00 due to several girls with slight injuries and not being 100%. I want these squads to show you their best as well. I can't say enough how proud I am of these girls!!! Go Red Devils!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment