Sunday, March 30, 2014

RUNNING FOR SENATE 1 - JONATHAN BERRYHILL

Contacted by the Berryhill campaign yesterday requesting that you, the Elkmont voter, have an opportunity to get to know Jonathan and what he stands for - Looks promising and worth doing additional research.
 
I am excited to announce that after much prayer, consideration, and consultation with my friends and family, I have decided to run for the Alabama State Senate, District 1.

I am running because I believe the moral fabric of our society is being threatened by an overreaching, increasingly secular government. I am running because I am not willing to sit by and watch the leadership of our state and our nation sacrifice the future of my children and all of our children for their own personal gain. I am running because I believe that one man with a good heart, a work ethic, and a consience can make a real difference down in Montgomery.

I am an Army Veteran, a former police officer, UNA Football Linebacker, an Athens State University graduate, a business owner, cattle farmer in Lauderdale & Limestone counties, and most importantly – a loving father and husband.  Above all, I am a born-again Christian, and I pray every day that God will give me the wisdom, the maturity and the fortitude to do what is right and fight the good fight.

 
I will bring a strong message of conservative values, common sense, and financial prudence to the State Senate. I will fight for jobs in my District, and I will fight for the God-given rights of all Alabamians. I will not vote to raise taxes, and I will not vote based on the influence of special interests. I will fight for YOU as your elected representative.

This election is 4 months from now, on June 3rd. I humbly ask for your help and your financial support as I work to bring my conservative message to the voters of District 1. If you can volunteer, please sign up using the form below. If you can contribute, please mail checks to “Jonathan Berryhill for Senate, 2245 County Rd 93, Anderson, AL, 35610.” Thank you so much, and I look forward to seeing you out on the campaign trail!



No comments:

Post a Comment