Tuesday, June 27, 2017

BARRY'S CORNER - LIVING IN ELKMONT

In the car yesterday I heard Brad Paisley's song Last Time for Everything. Upbeat great song in my opinion that holds on to a great message. Eventually there is a "last time" for everything in our lives. Most of the time (and probably a good thing) we don't even realize it. 

After I heard it I took a little inventory of "last times" in my own life. Of course graduations, athletic events, simple and huge milestones in my life. 


Then I stopped to think about just when was the last time I really helped someone out. When was the last time I put some thought in how I treat people. When was the last time I sat back and thanked God for this life I live and the ones I love. This song is right....last time for everything.


Making those"last times" daily can make a difference. Play on words, but food for thought. Too much thinking time in the summer? Maybe...just maybe..... Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment