Wednesday, April 23, 2014

ELKMONT SPRING BAND CONCERT

The Hilltop was alive with the sound of music last night.  The Elkmont Beginning and Concerts Bands did a terrific job.











Elkmont Thoughts:
*The BEST band director I've had for the past 6 years. From starting beginning band in 6th grade to finishing marching band in 12th grade. He has always been there for me and my family when I needed someone to talk to or just cry. I may have not been in concert band a few years but he talked me back into getting back with them and I'm so glad I did. I'm going to miss those Friday night lights and crazy band practices and competitions with them !!!

*We were treated to an awesome concert today from the EHS Sixth Grade Band and the Concert Band. We truly have some musically talented kids at Elkmont. They sounded AWESOME! Well done, guys!


Awards voted on by band:  
Top senior female - Brianne Hargrove
Top senior male    - Quetarris Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment