Thursday, April 3, 2014

JONATHAN BERRYHILL ON THE SECOND AMENDMENT

Hill Spirit has invited all of the candidates running for various offices that affect Elkmont to take advantage of our blog so we can get to know them better. The Hill Spirit hasn't endorsed any candidate at this time but is doing research, just like you, on who to vote for in June.

Jonathan Berryhill running for Alabama State Senate District 1 (includes Athens, Florence, Rogersville, Anderson, Elkmont, some of Madison County, etc) says this "Some candidates, especially in Alabama, like to talk about their 2nd Amendment Rights. I exercise mine! As a sniper in the infantry, I fought and took down drug lords in combat zones in Bosnia. After finishing my service in the Army, I came back to the US and joined a drug task force here in North Alabama, eventually ending up at the Athens Police Department. I have spent my life fighting both for and with my 2nd Amendment rights, and now I ask you to send me to Montgomery to continue fighting for OUR rights in the legislature!

No comments:

Post a Comment