Saturday, November 8, 2014

SENATOR SESSIONS ON THE BORDER

One of our Elkmont concerned citizens contacted her senators recently about the border and illegal immigration.  She has decided to share the info with us and it is greatly appreciated.


I emailed Jeff Sessions and Richard Shelby recently regarding immigration and how frightening it is that anyone can cross our borders. I expressed my concern that our country is open to attack on many different levels. Both of them sent responses. But Jeff Sessions' letter was very detailed. I realize that this was probably written by an aide, but I am impressed all the same with the specific replies regarding Obama and his "illegal executive orders" and his (Sessions) ideas to remedy this problem. Maybe with a Republican Senate and House of Representatives we can take our country back. Email your Senators and Congressman!! Tell them how you feel!







No comments:

Post a Comment