Monday, June 15, 2015

BAILEE GOOCH BECOMES A LADY WAR HAWK

Elkmont High School's Bailee Gooch recently signed a two-year college scholarship to continue her softball career at Calhoun Community College.
Gooch, the Lady Red Devils' lead off batter this season with a .318 batting average, will get a full athletic scholarship to take the diamond for the Lady Warhawks.

  
Bailee said, "I am excited to continue my softball career as a Lady Warhawk. I am hoping to play shortstop but will play anywhere Coach Keenum needs me.  I am planning to go into the nursing program and finish at Calhoun with my RN degree.



Parents:  Ricky & Pam Gooch



Siblings:  Brandi Gooch



College Choice:  Calhoun Community College



College Major:  Pediatric Nursing



Church:  Blackburn Road Baptist Church



Hobbies:  Sports and painting canvases



Clubs/Honors:  Delegate at Girls State, Wendy’s Heisman, HOSA, FCCLA, FCA, Senior Beta, Mu Alpha Theta, Limestone Co Spirit Award Nominee, Voted  Senior Class Most Athletic

 

No comments:

Post a Comment