Monday, February 29, 2016

REPUBLICAN PRIMARY FOR OUR U.S. SENATOR

We have several elections this year.  The first will be a primary on March 1.  Richard Shelby, age 81, has been our Senator for 37 years and is being challenged by four other candidates. Facebook links to candidates are in RED.

Marcus Bowman worked in Washington as a legislative analyst and a research consultant.
"The biggest difference between myself and Senator Shelby is that I would be a vocal voice up in Washington D.C. I think he likes to point out that he votes the right way on a lot of issues, especially now that he has competition on the ballot. But I think I would be a voice up in Washington D.C . for conservative values, for conservative principals."


Jonathan McConnell was a Marine and now has a company defending ships off the coast of Somalia.
"I'm energetic," said McConnell. "I have a lot of accomplishments in my life. Senator Shelby says he fights Obama every day. I don't want him fighting Obama every day. I want him fighting Mitch McConnell. The problem is the republican establishment that keeps ramming everything down the American people's throat. They could have repealed Obamacare."

John Martin is another veteran running. He worked for the U.S. Army 40 years. "I would be on the air a lot," Martin explained. "I would be the guy getting the attention just as Jeff Sessions does, be the guy getting the attention because he's working hard. He has great ideas, innovative ideas and he's banning Senators together to accomplish those ideas."


Shadrack Mcgill was a small business owner and former state senator. He says "I honor Senator Shelby for the good that he has done but at the age of 81, he deserves to take a rest from the mess this nation is in. I will bring a new energy and boldness to Washington like Alabama has never seen before. I will not rest until COMMON CORE, OBAMA CARE, EPA and the LIBERAL AGENDA, have been stripped from our nation. If elected God's Word, our Constitution and the voice of the People will be my guide. God bless The USA!"

No comments:

Post a Comment