Thursday, March 10, 2016

BARRY'S CORNER - LIVING IN ELKMONT

A little kindergarten guy came up to me today on the playground to tell me about another kid needing me. He didn't know his name but he told me the
"kid in the church shirt" needs you. I start looking for a vacation Bible school shirt, or a church team shirt or even an Eric Church concert shirt. I said "I don't see anyone in a church shirt". 

He said "Coach Pugh......he is right over there!" He pointed to another boy who had a button down Polo shirt on. I said "him?" He said "yeah". "The kid in a shirt you wear to church!" It is nice to work and live in a place where I hear things like a "church" shirt. Probably many places a kid in kindergarten wouldn't know the term. 


The importance is not what you wear to church. The attitude is what it is all about. Worshiping God is what it is all about. The effort to give God your best is what it is all about. In reality I guess every piece of clothing we have should be a "church" shirt. May be the only church some will ever see. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment