Tuesday, June 7, 2016

BARRY'S CORNER - LIVING IN ELKMONT

These summer runs really give me respect for my kids. Coming out this morning and tonight to better themselves when they honestly don't have to says a lot about their character. Love to hear the "good jobs" when they pass one another and the laughter at the end of the run. The great banter back and forth with each other during the run brings a smile to my face. Good kids. Yeah they get on this old coach's nerves at times but I wouldn't trade them for the world. If you have a chance go to a XC workout or race. One of the most positive experiences around! 

Thankful for the opportunity to be with these kids! Thanks to all who have gone before them! You have taught me a lot! Have a good one!

MORNING BUNCH


NIGHT BUNCH
Add another 5 1/2 miles tonight! Dedicated team!

No comments:

Post a Comment