Friday, June 10, 2016

HAVING FUN AT WORK

I had fun seeing many of our Ekmont teachers at AMSTI training this week! They were creating, building, and learning! I don't know what I would have done without AMSTI as a classroom teacher and was lucky enough to have my own personal AMSTI mentor, Reba Turk, next door during my first four years teaching. I had then got the opportunity to spend several summers training all over the state with some great friends and my wonderful mom Patsy Benton Bryant. AMSTI had a huge impact on my career as an educator, and I never met a student who didn't like hands on learning. I hope you all had a wonderful AMSTI experience in science, and I appreciate your dedication to education by spending your summer learning! Next week is MATH!!
Haley James

No comments:

Post a Comment