Monday, December 7, 2015

WILL MISS CINDY LOU

A note from Cindy Lou:
It is with a sad heart that I have to it is the last day for the deli. I have enjoyed meeting and cooking for my customers, it brought me great joy to do what I love and have people enjoy what I cooked. I'm sorry to have to close but it just wasn't meant to be….You have all been very special to me and I will miss seeing you all.
 Even though the deli is closed I am still cooking out of my home for the holidays. I can provide cookie and candy platters, cakes and pies. Along with traditional pies I make Apple Dapple Cakes, Chocolate Cakes with Ganache. I don't do
wedding or theme cakes unfortunately. I can also provide side dishes for your Christmas dinner or appetizers for those holiday cocktail parties. 
Message me on my facebook page - Cindy Bridges

No comments:

Post a Comment