Friday, December 18, 2015

THE OWLS ARE LEAVING US

It breaks my heart to say it, but Owl Creek Boutique is closing. I am going to be running a sale on my stuff until the end of the month and some of my vendors will be as well. 

I want to thank you for welcoming me to the community. I have enjoyed my time with you.  It was very much appreciated! I will be open until December 23rd. I'm moving out the 30 and 31 and cleaning the building a few days in January. 



We are running some really great sales though! Stop by and see if there is anything you would love to have. 

*15% off the merchandise from out boutique clothing vendor - this is shoes, jewelry, clothes and purses!

*Some awesome sales on the Red Ferns furniture and even 40% off their decor.

*10% off some of the artwork.

*Special mark downs on decor. Folded books are $20!

No comments:

Post a Comment