Friday, January 23, 2015

MISS KALYNN - PEOPLE'S CHOICE

Kalynn Clinard, Miss Limestone Sheriff's Rodeo Queen, participated in the Miss Rodeo USA Pageant in Oklahoma City last week.  Part of the pageant was the People's Choice Award.  This contest was not part of the scoring that determined the Miss Rodeo USA Queen but was a chance for communities to show their support for their candidate.  


As photo albums were released, people would vote for their favorite young lady.  Elkmont folk and their supportive facebook contacts consistently voted for Miss Kalynn and she was leading going into the last days when a voting problem occurred.  Due to illegal votes, she placed second.  After due course and review, this decision was overturned and our Miss Limestone Sheriff's Rodeo Queen was awarded the People's Choice award.  We are very proud of her and how she represented our community.


Miss Rodeo USA Pageant Statement:
After our administration and the National Director reviewed the votes for People's Choice, the decision was unanimous that the votes that were cast without first liking the page, will NOT be counted. The People's Choice award rightfully goes to Kalynn Clinard, Miss Limestone Sheriff's Rodeo. Thank you for voting for all of the contestants - this category was intended to be fun and we never anticipated what happened. We do not believe there was any foul play by any contestant or her supporters.



Miss Kalynn's Thoughts
I want to big thanks to all of you that have supported me and took the time to share and like my pictures throughout the pageant . You all did all that you could for me while I was out there and now that some of the issues have been addressed I'm proud that the recognition that you guys earned me has been awarded . I also want to thank each and every one of you that sent me an email throughout the week . It truly helped me and was very uplifting . I could not ask for a better community and friends and family . You guys are the best

No comments:

Post a Comment