Friday, March 18, 2016

BARRY'S CORNER - LIVING IN ELKMONT


The trail is really starting to come alive. Through out the many years I have ran on the Richard Martin Trail, I have to say this time of the year is my favorite. 


Spring gives me hope. The rebirth of the trees and plants is a great thing to witness. I don't think any tree without leaves is something of beauty or a brown field particularly appealing. 


When you see the first hint of green on a tree, the first green tint of the grass, the white and purple blossoms of the vinca vine and all of the other colors on the ground and in the trees it is a renewing of faith. 


The faith that we can all be "made new" again. Faith that although things seem out of control and rapidly changing, there is the constant ebb and flow of life and God's creations. Made new.....I like the sound of that. Something ugly becoming beautiful...even better. The faith that the One who controls it all never changes...priceless! Have a good one!

http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/precious-in-his-sight-greg-olsen.jpg
Greg Oslen Art

No comments:

Post a Comment