Thursday, March 24, 2016

BARRY'S CORNER - LIVING IN ELKMONT


Went over today and ran the McKay Hollow course on Monte Santo again. Every time I am able to see more and more of the evidence of God and His creation when I am on the trail. A friend made the remark that "all of this and some still believe there is no God!" 


As we were running we were talking about worship and how great it would be to have a worship service out among the rock formations and the colors that are there. "How great Thou art" came to mind when I was on my way home. "I Stand in Awe" also came to mind. We see so much daily, but getting out into untouched earth where majestic rock formations and great views are everywhere takes this soul on an inward journey. Be concerned, but not burdened. Be cautious, but be optimistic. Don't worry. This world may be in turmoil, but it is in His hands! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment